We’ve had a great holiday escaping the extreme heat of Myanmar for a few weeks – exploring Japan.
Our travels included opportunities to see so much… here are some selected photo snaps. Japan is where you can:
– experience intriguing art, history, cityscapes, crowded Tokyo streets and interesting old and new architecture
– immerse yourself in a culture where respect for others and the environment is the norm
– enliven your senses through weird and wonderful food textures, smells, colours and tastes
– walk ancient streets and see the many juxtaposed contrasts of old and new ways of living
– travel on the excellent trains that leave and arrive on time
– enjoy the beautiful diverse gardens, castles and landscapes
– relax in boiling hot onsens, drink lots of tea and giggle at the loos!
– and finally just go with the flow and learn to cope without English.
Arigato Japan… I’m sure we’ll be back some day.